Search This Blog

2010/07/23

How Will You Measure Your Life?

"How Will You Measure Your Life?"
This is the title of a great and thought-provoking article that a best friend sent to me.
And, it is also a great beginning of my blog.

Why I star to establish this blog?
I want to keep up my mind with my visions I set.
I want to remind myself every moment do not forget the goals of my life.

1. A sweet family.

I firmly believe that a sweet family is the power for me to keep realizing my dreams.


2. Keep learning and expending my mindset.

If I stop learning, I cannot make progress anymore. I always believe, and in my own observations and experiences, learning in the best environments will make me better and expend my mindset. Once I become matured and have abilities that I can help more people.


3.Try my best to make the world better little by little.

Perhaps I cannot make a giant contribution to the whole world, but I will try my best to make the world better little by little. With my professional knowledge and experience, I can help a person understand something, I can arrange a project going smoothly, and I probably can with some buddies create something to make the world get well.


I am not alone.
I can feel some trusts and connections from my friends even though we are not in the same country. I know that there are always someone who have the same dreams with me, to make the world better.
Of course, I am not alone.



In the end, I have to apologize for the one I loved.
Honestly, I really did the worst thing in my life and hurt the one’s heart. One of the reason establishing this blog is to make up my mind to be pure and to be responsible for myself.

I choose to dedicate myself into business, an industry can make the world better but it is also the darkest enviroment around the world. I, with the starting of the blog, vow to the one I loved and the one still trust me that I will never do something mean and hurt them again.


How will I measure my life?
I will be strong-minded to love the one I loved, keep growing to help someone, and try my best to make the world better little by little, step by step.



Loren Wu,
2010.07.23 @ Majuro, Marshall Islands

2 comments:

羊正鈺 said...

I can't agree with you anymore~
And I think even we don't have the great power to change the world, but I can absolutely enhance ourself and share to more people who can dare to make the whole world better.

btw, that is a wonderful blog !!!

John Yang 2010.7.24.

Loren Wu said...

It is my honor to have the first comment from you! You are one of the people who always give me courage and confidence to keep going, man!